Saturday, June 5, 2010

New Learning Environment at my institution



This is an important attempt given that the school where I work is too traditionalist. What I propose is to implement a Virtual Language Resource Center that I designed in order to help my students to enhance their English skills, besides in that way children can be able to experiment other ways for learning and not to be dependant of the teacher and the work in the classes, they can go beyond by exploring by themselves the activities proposed in the VLRC, what help them to develop autonomy and reflection about what they want and what they need to learn.

The idea of this project is also to motivate learners to be involved in their own learning, due to the fact that technology is now an important tool that catches students' interests and that open different doors for many practices and information.

No comments:

Post a Comment